Nonprofit Leadership Program (NLP)
Simone partners with small nonprofits to complete low-cost consulting engagements and provide them with answers and resources for their nonprofits.
This program enables expert support for nonprofit leaders who would not otherwise have access to affordable consulting, coaching, and training services. The Program provides tangible benefits to participants which can help to further their missions. Awardees are selected through a short application process.
1. Must be a nonprofit organization with a 501c3 tax-exemption.
2. Organizational budget must be between $0 - $500,000.
3. You agree to devote ten (10) hours, over the course of four consecutive weeks (virtually), to the program which will include assisting you with your nonprofit goals.
4. Make a financial investment if selected for the Program.
4. You agree to possibly be a featured client of simonejoye.com.
5. A maximum of two representatives can participate (One Executive Director + One Board Member).
November 2020 Participants
The following organizations were selected out of 74 applicants.
For four weeks, they received leadership support and consulting services. Focus area: Nonprofit Board Governance, Branding and Marketing, Year-End Individual Donations & Fundraising.
Visit their website and social media to see their training in action!
Click to view: Sample Program Guide and Feedback.
The Tulsa Initiative | Beltsville, MD
Mission: To uplift and motivate while inspiring generations to liberate themselves by impacting and serving their communities.
Ocie J. Stroud-Melvin, MBA, Assistant Executive Director, Administration & Development
Qu’ Derrick Covington, M.S., Executive Director
Nourishing Hands | Riverdale, GA
Mission: To ensure the necessary nutrients, resources, and opportunities required to cultivate the whole person cognitively, physically, and socially are available to immigrant and underrepresented families, regardless of socioeconomic status.
Cynthia B. Logan, Founder and CEO