Applications Now Open
Deadline: March 12, 2021,
at 5 pm ET
Applicants will be selected in notified in late March. The next sessions begin in April.
Nonprofit Leadership Program (NLP)
Simone partners with small nonprofits to provide pro-bono consulting engagements and provide them with answers and resources for their nonprofits.
This program enables expert support for nonprofit leaders who would not otherwise have access to affordable consulting, coaching, and training services. Participants are provided with tangible benefits to participants which can help to further their missions.
The Program's Focus Areas:
Nonprofit Board Governance
Fundraising: Individual Donations and Grant Funding.
Branding and Marketing Your Nonprofit
Awardees are selected by applying to the short application process below.
1. Must be a nonprofit organization with a 501c3 tax-exemption.
2. Organizational budget must be between $0 - $500,000 and a 990 must be located on Guidestar or CharityNavigator.
(If your budget is over $500,000 and you would like to participate in our low-cost NLP, contact us).
3. You agree to devote eight (8) hours, over the course of 4-5 consecutive weeks (virtually), to the NLP.
4. You agree to possibly be a featured client of simonejoye.com.
5. A maximum of two representatives can participate (One Executive Director + One Board Member).